As you may have already heard real estate is hyper local, prices can vary greatly from neighborhood to neighborhood. Below I’ve compared 2 years of market data for single family homes for 5 Westside areas.
If your neighborhood is not included in this list please call me and I’ll be happy to get you the […]
- Commercial real estate recovery extending 3 years but retail retrenching, survey shows February 17, 2018
- Buying a Bay Area home is now a stretch even for Apple and Google engineers February 16, 2018
- Last year's housing market broke records February 14, 2018
- East Village: 'They are creating a skid row' February 13, 2018
- Salsa singer Marc Anthony lowers Tarzana home price in hopes of wooing a buyer February 12, 2018