REO’s or Bank Owned Properties are in abundance in Los Angeles and for that matter all over the nation right now, however is it really such a good idea to purchase a bank owned property?
They usually have very attractive price tags but buyer beware once you decide you want to put an offer in on that property […]
- Will San Diego finally adopt regulations legalizing Airbnb rentals? December 11, 2017
- How to find your way out of difficult financial circumstances December 10, 2017
- LeBron James' $23-million purchase among L.A.'s priciest home sales in November December 9, 2017
- Tax bill's impact on San Diego: Lots of downsides December 8, 2017
- Housing forecast 2018: More money for renters, inventory low December 8, 2017