REO’s or Bank Owned Properties are in abundance in Los Angeles and for that matter all over the nation right now, however is it really such a good idea to purchase a bank owned property?
They usually have very attractive price tags but buyer beware once you decide you want to put an offer in on that property […]
- Commercial real estate recovery extending 3 years but retail retrenching, survey shows February 17, 2018
- Buying a Bay Area home is now a stretch even for Apple and Google engineers February 16, 2018
- Last year's housing market broke records February 14, 2018
- East Village: 'They are creating a skid row' February 13, 2018
- Salsa singer Marc Anthony lowers Tarzana home price in hopes of wooing a buyer February 12, 2018