I am sure you know that the market has shifted this Spring and there are often many offers on a property. Consequently, buyers are writing more aggressive offers with no or few contingencies. This article addresses some of the issue that may result. I hope you find this informative.
Keller Williams Realty
- Will San Diego finally adopt regulations legalizing Airbnb rentals? December 11, 2017
- How to find your way out of difficult financial circumstances December 10, 2017
- LeBron James' $23-million purchase among L.A.'s priciest home sales in November December 9, 2017
- Tax bill's impact on San Diego: Lots of downsides December 8, 2017
- Housing forecast 2018: More money for renters, inventory low December 8, 2017