I am sure you know that the market has shifted this Spring and there are often many offers on a property. Consequently, buyers are writing more aggressive offers with no or few contingencies. This article addresses some of the issue that may result. I hope you find this informative.
Keller Williams Realty
- Commercial real estate recovery extending 3 years but retail retrenching, survey shows February 17, 2018
- Buying a Bay Area home is now a stretch even for Apple and Google engineers February 16, 2018
- Last year's housing market broke records February 14, 2018
- East Village: 'They are creating a skid row' February 13, 2018
- Salsa singer Marc Anthony lowers Tarzana home price in hopes of wooing a buyer February 12, 2018