Amanda began her real estate career in 1999 with a property management company based in Malibu, Ca. After several years of successfully managing many of their west side properties she decided to switch gears and go into residential real estate sales in West Los Angeles. She began her sales career with Keller Williams Realty Santa Monica then she recently joined Rodeo Realty Fine Estates in Brentwood.
Her drive and uncompromised commitment to her clients success has been the key to her success. She believes that her role as their agent is to act as their advocate and advisor through their real estate transaction. She takes the time to consult with her clients in order to best understand their needs and wants and is committed to keep those above all else while working diligently to make them a reality.
She is a skilled negotiator and will negotiate aggressively for her clients best interests at all times ensuring that her clients net and or save the most amount of money possible on their real estate transaction while always striving to provide them with the 5 star service they deserve. She has been awarded many awards throughout her career and earned her certification as a Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource, (SFR) from the National Association of Realtors.
She serves most of the West Los Angeles areas including, Santa Monica, Venice, West L.A., Marina Del Rey, Playa Del Rey, Brentwood, Westwood, Palms/Mar Vista, Culver City, Pacific Palisades, Rancho Park. She is driven to help her clients achieve their real estate goals while making it as easy and stress free as possible for them.
- Will San Diego finally adopt regulations legalizing Airbnb rentals? December 11, 2017
- How to find your way out of difficult financial circumstances December 10, 2017
- LeBron James' $23-million purchase among L.A.'s priciest home sales in November December 9, 2017
- Tax bill's impact on San Diego: Lots of downsides December 8, 2017
- Housing forecast 2018: More money for renters, inventory low December 8, 2017