Marina del Rey is a lovely seaside community nestled around the largest, man-made pleasure boat harbor in the world. People are certainly drawn here for the temperate climate, and ocean breezes keep L.A.’s notorious smog away. Here you’ll find luxurious homes, all built in the finest designs that area builders and architects could create. Built around the largest manmade small-boat harbor in the world, Marina del Rey is home to over 6,000 pleasure boats and yachts.
Marina del Rey boasts its own Fisherman’s Village, world-class shopping, gourmet restaurants, luxury lodging and a reputation as one of the fastest growing areas in Los Angeles county.
Because public parking is extremely limited, crowds are kept away from Marina del Rey’s local beaches. Residents of this proud community are left with quiet, family beaches to enjoy; there’s no need to travel to Malibu or Manhattan Beach for a relaxing afternoon on the sand.
Marina del Rey is also practically on the doorstep of L.A.’s Westside
- Commercial real estate recovery extending 3 years but retail retrenching, survey shows February 17, 2018
- Buying a Bay Area home is now a stretch even for Apple and Google engineers February 16, 2018
- Last year's housing market broke records February 14, 2018
- East Village: 'They are creating a skid row' February 13, 2018
- Salsa singer Marc Anthony lowers Tarzana home price in hopes of wooing a buyer February 12, 2018