Marina del Rey is a lovely seaside community nestled around the largest, man-made pleasure boat harbor in the world. People are certainly drawn here for the temperate climate, and ocean breezes keep L.A.’s notorious smog away. Here you’ll find luxurious homes, all built in the finest designs that area builders and architects could create. Built around the largest manmade small-boat harbor in the world, Marina del Rey is home to over 6,000 pleasure boats and yachts.
Marina del Rey boasts its own Fisherman’s Village, world-class shopping, gourmet restaurants, luxury lodging and a reputation as one of the fastest growing areas in Los Angeles county.
Because public parking is extremely limited, crowds are kept away from Marina del Rey’s local beaches. Residents of this proud community are left with quiet, family beaches to enjoy; there’s no need to travel to Malibu or Manhattan Beach for a relaxing afternoon on the sand.
Marina del Rey is also practically on the doorstep of L.A.’s Westside
- Jay-Z and Beyoncé land a $52.8-million mortgage for Bel-Air mansion August 21, 2017
- Maroon 5's Adam Levine falls for a new spot on the Westside August 19, 2017
- Hot Property: Hits and misses August 19, 2017
- USC's massive campus addition features student housing — and Trader Joe's and Target open to the community August 16, 2017
- Hot Property: Outta this world August 12, 2017