September 2010 -vs- September 2011
- Median Sales Price is down by 1%.
- Median For Sale is up 6%, Median Sold down 1%.
- Sold Properties down 33%.
- Under contract properties down 50%.
- New properties listed up 11%.
- Expired remains the same.
- Supply is down 15%, Demand is down 33%.
- Days on Market up 17%.
- Months Supply of Inventory up 80%.
For more information on this area or any other Westside neighborhood call me at 310.694.4819.
All my best,
Keller Williams Realty~Santa Monica
- Will San Diego finally adopt regulations legalizing Airbnb rentals? December 11, 2017
- How to find your way out of difficult financial circumstances December 10, 2017
- LeBron James' $23-million purchase among L.A.'s priciest home sales in November December 9, 2017
- Tax bill's impact on San Diego: Lots of downsides December 8, 2017
- Housing forecast 2018: More money for renters, inventory low December 8, 2017