September 2010 -vs- September 2011
- Median Sales Price is down by 1%.
- Median For Sale is up 6%, Median Sold down 1%.
- Sold Properties down 33%.
- Under contract properties down 50%.
- New properties listed up 11%.
- Expired remains the same.
- Supply is down 15%, Demand is down 33%.
- Days on Market up 17%.
- Months Supply of Inventory up 80%.
For more information on this area or any other Westside neighborhood call me at 310.694.4819.
All my best,
Keller Williams Realty~Santa Monica
- Commercial real estate recovery extending 3 years but retail retrenching, survey shows February 17, 2018
- Buying a Bay Area home is now a stretch even for Apple and Google engineers February 16, 2018
- Last year's housing market broke records February 14, 2018
- East Village: 'They are creating a skid row' February 13, 2018
- Salsa singer Marc Anthony lowers Tarzana home price in hopes of wooing a buyer February 12, 2018