As you may have already heard real estate is hyper local, prices can vary greatly from neighborhood to neighborhood. Below I’ve compared 2 years of market data for single family homes for 5 Westside areas.
If your neighborhood is not included in this list please call me and I’ll be happy to get you the most up to date information for your area.
Total Sales:160, Average Days on Market:71, Median Sales Price: $897,000.
Total Sales:177, Average Days on Market:78, Median Sales Price: $925,000.
Total Sales:61, Average Days on Market:40, Median Sales Price: $680,000.
Total Sales:73, Average Days on Market:64, Median Sales Price: $630,000.
Total Sales:145, Average Days on Market:45, Median Sales Price: $650,000.
Total Sales:147, Average Days on Market:57, Median Sales Price: $615,000.
Total Sales:267, Average Days on Market:51, Median Sales Price: $740,000.
Total Sales:287, Average Days on Market:49, Median Sales Price: $710,000.
Total Sales:244, Average Days on Market:64, Median Sales Price: $1.4M
Total Sales:245, Average Days on Market:70, Median Sales Price: $1.3M
Please don’t hesitate to call me with any of your real estate needs!
All my best,
- Will San Diego finally adopt regulations legalizing Airbnb rentals? December 11, 2017
- How to find your way out of difficult financial circumstances December 10, 2017
- LeBron James' $23-million purchase among L.A.'s priciest home sales in November December 9, 2017
- Tax bill's impact on San Diego: Lots of downsides December 8, 2017
- Housing forecast 2018: More money for renters, inventory low December 8, 2017