As you may have already heard real estate is hyper local, prices can vary greatly from neighborhood to neighborhood. Below I’ve compared 2 years of market data for single family homes for 5 Westside areas.
If your neighborhood is not included in this list please call me and I’ll be happy to get you the most up to date information for your area.
Total Sales:160, Average Days on Market:71, Median Sales Price: $897,000.
Total Sales:177, Average Days on Market:78, Median Sales Price: $925,000.
Total Sales:61, Average Days on Market:40, Median Sales Price: $680,000.
Total Sales:73, Average Days on Market:64, Median Sales Price: $630,000.
Total Sales:145, Average Days on Market:45, Median Sales Price: $650,000.
Total Sales:147, Average Days on Market:57, Median Sales Price: $615,000.
Total Sales:267, Average Days on Market:51, Median Sales Price: $740,000.
Total Sales:287, Average Days on Market:49, Median Sales Price: $710,000.
Total Sales:244, Average Days on Market:64, Median Sales Price: $1.4M
Total Sales:245, Average Days on Market:70, Median Sales Price: $1.3M
Please don’t hesitate to call me with any of your real estate needs!
All my best,
- Commercial real estate recovery extending 3 years but retail retrenching, survey shows February 17, 2018
- Buying a Bay Area home is now a stretch even for Apple and Google engineers February 16, 2018
- Last year's housing market broke records February 14, 2018
- East Village: 'They are creating a skid row' February 13, 2018
- Salsa singer Marc Anthony lowers Tarzana home price in hopes of wooing a buyer February 12, 2018